Looking for a new challenge where you can make a difference with your skills, ideas and operational talent?
the largest European interest group for hospital and healthcare procurement. As a nonprofit organisation and digital ecosystem, we are shaping the future of procurement in the European healthcare sector, providing our member organizations educational formats and knowledge transfer, networking events, exchange forums, and access to innovative solutions, latest trends and sustainability coalitions to master current and future procurement challenges.
Together with our experienced and international founding team and partners, you will act as the first point of contact for internal issues and support our management team as a
Ecosystem Operations Manager & Partner Assistant (Freelance or Employee)
As the Ecosystem Operations Manager your primary task is to bring order to a fast past start up association and foster the continual growth of Health Proc Europe. As someone who loves structure, systems and organization, in this coordination heavy role you will execute tasks and manage projects entirely online, including calendaring, scheduling, onboarding clients, email marketing, and community management. You excel at breaking down big projects into the essential steps and know when to take action. When you need to do something, you roll up your sleeves and get it done. With a high drive for results and a cando attitude, you are a problem-solver, and nothing is impossible for you.
1) 1st Pan-European Healthcare Procurement Summit – Project Lead
- Coordination and liaison between all stakeholders – organisers, venue, event agency, external suppliers
- Coordination of Speakers
- Management of 3rd Party Vendors
- Online Communication Management via Social Media
- Coordination of Logistics
2) Masterclass Healthcare Procurement
- Support execution of European Masterclasses
3) Community Support
- Onboarding of Members & Partners
- First point of contact for our community, member organizations and service providers
- Online Communication via Social Media & Website
- Creation of Online Content
4) General Support
- Further development and implementation of working infrastructure
- Coordinating and managing of projects
- Organizing and coordinating meetings and conferences (on-site and digital)
- Research and statistics
- Content creation and supporting social media activities and publications
- Supporting publications and public relations activities
- Website administration
- Preparing slide decks and other promotional material
- Invoicing and travel expenses
Location & Hours
- Based in Europe, preferably Berlin
- This is a remote position, you should have access to a comfortable home office and a strong internet connection
- 30 hours per week. We appreciate that this is a significant role, and therefore if more hours are needed to get the job done, we are looking for you to advise and offer flexibility with hours
- Regular travel will be required including quarterly face to face meetings with the CEO.
Integrity, respect, and dependability are qualities that make up the ideal candidate.
Communication is crucial to a successful working partnership, and when we communicate efficiently, we thrive together. Our ideal candidate will be dynamic and responsive with strong skills, a startup spirit, experience and a strong passion for what they do, just like us.
- Experienced allrounder in start-ups or member organizations
- Fluent in German and English, additional language skills advantageous
- Organized, can follow procedures, and can continue to create processes and procedures for our business
- A love for creating and maintaining operational systems and processes
- Skilled Project Manager
- Pragmatic, self-reliant and service-oriented way of working
- Strong opinion and decision making, high reliability, and structured way of working
- Drive and enjoyment of diverse, self-organized, and digital work
- Ability to quickly understand complex contexts and present them in a way that is appropriate for the target group
- High motivation for a job in the field of European healthcare and affinity for digital and agile working environments
- Curiosity about constantly evolving topics
- Professionally working with collaboration & communication tools (ClickUp, Canva, One Drive, Zoom), social media channels (LinkedIn) and digital business networks.
- Passionate about building a robust structure with SOPs for all areas of the business
you can expect an agile and dynamic team, flat hierarchies and exciting challenges while working at the highest level within an international environment.
Sounds exciting? Let’s talk!
We look forward to receiving your application (including earliest possible starting date and expected salary) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.