Looking for a new challenge where you can make a difference with your skills, ideas and operational talent?
the largest European interest group for hospital and healthcare procurement. As a non-profit organisation and digital ecosystem, we are shaping the future of procurement in the European healthcare sector, providing our member organizations educational formats and knowledge transfer, networking events, exchange forums, and access to innovative solutions, latest trends and sustainability coalitions to master current and future procurement challenges.
Together with our experienced and international founding team and partners, you will act as the first point of contact for internal issues and support our management team as a
Ecosystem Manager & Partner Assistant (m/w/d)
- First contact for our community, member organizations and service providers
- Further development and implementation of working infrastructure
- Coordinating and managing of projects
- Organizing and coordinating meetings and conferences (on-site and digital)
- Research and statistics
- Content creation and supporting social media activities and publications
- Supporting publications and public relations activities
- Website administration
- Preparing slide decks and other promotional material
- Invoicing and travel expenses
Starting in your home office in Berlin in September, your activities initially account for 20 hours/week. During the course of 2021 we are further increasing this role into a full-time position with hybrid working modalities (remote/office based).
- Experienced allrounder in start-ups or member organizations
- Pragmatic, self-reliant and service-oriented way of working
- High motivation for a job in the field of European healthcare and affinity for digital and agile working environments
- Strong opinion and decision making, high reliability, and structured way of working
- Curiosity about constantly evolving topics
- Drive and enjoyment of diverse, self-organized, and digital work
- Ability to quickly understand complex contexts and present them in a way that is appropriate for the target group
- Professionally working with collaboration & communication tools (Trello, Canva, One Drive, Zoom), social media channels and digital business networks
- Fluent in English and French, additional language skills advantageous
you can expect an agile and dynamic team, flat hierarchies and exciting challenges while working at the highest level within an international environment.
Sounds exciting? Let’s talk!
We look forward to receiving your application (including earliest possible starting date and expected salary) via e-mail to: email@example.com